Monday, October 19, 2009

Back to the "Cyclops"


Back from vacation, back to work, back to my planner...oh, look, El Tour is just about one month away. Several early appts this week will prevent me from riding early in the morning, so I am back to riding the "Cyclops" trainer at night. In an earlier post, I mentioned that I had purchased a CycleOps Fluid 2 trainer, which is basically a high-end stand that converts my big boy bike into a stationary bike, so that I can exercise without leaving the castle. My kids call it the Cyclops.


Rode tonight for 45 minutes. How many miles? What intensity?

Wish I knew...anyway, I must have burned some calories and at least got back to exercising. I will do this more throughout the week, then bigger rides on Friday and Saturday mornings. Looking to ride at least 25 miles in two hours on one of these rides!

By the way, my ipod has been rolling The Fratellis (the Costello Music album). Why aren't they famous?! Try them...you will enjoy.

Keep riding.

No comments: