Okay, I lost 0 pounds this past week, but it is my birthday so I am going to try to look forward. There's a line in The Incredibles movie that goes something like this: "Don't look back...it distracts from the NOW!"
I remember leaving someone a blog comment recently where I said it felt strange that I was starting a short-burst weight loss challenge without a plan...I was just going to, you know, kind of make um, choices...so yeah and try to lose some weight. Well, that was stupid and worked as well as planned.
So, here is the new plan starting today:
- Eat nothing but fruit, yogurt or sorbet after 7pm.
- Proteins, fruits and/or veggies will be the main foods, less of everything else.
- If I have any sweets at all (before 7pm), nothing more than two bites.
- Some prunes every day (What? Why is that funny?)
- Sweaty exercise at least 4x/week...something lighter on the other days.
- Weigh daily to stay aware of progress.
P.S. Oh, and yes, plenty of water...always a part of my day, given our life here in the desert. But it is good for any climate. (Thanks, Tricia!).