Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The MayDay Challenge - Players Are Lining Up!


Just a quick post to let you know that we have over 10 people in this thing now!  This is very exciting and will help to keep me motivated toward hitting my goals (quickly throws donut into the trash).   I hope this group challenge gets you fired up too.

I'll post something by Saturday that lists out all of our individual goals.  Feel free to gather in other people if you want.

Here's the link to the original post:  http://clydesdaleproject.blogspot.com/2010/03/mayday-challenge-whos-in.html

Big Clyde

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Yay, excited!

Stages of Change said...

Ok, I'm in Big Clyde. How could I resist your infectious optimism, and more importantly, your picture of Andre the Giant and quote from the Princess Bride.

Put me down for 40 pounds by May 1.

Losing Harry said...

Let's do this people!!!

Joe In KC said...

I love a bit of competition (even though it's not really a competition, I will treat it as such) 25 pounds by May 1.

Massive Marcus said...

I am getting pumped up people! or is pumped down?... more like deflated.. no that doesn't sound right either.. well whatever it is.. It feels good!