Monday, March 1, 2010

Music Monday: Top 5 Songs That Should NOT Be Brought on a Hunting Trip!

If you happen to go on a hunting trip and bring your iPod (which apparently breaks some unspoken rule that bans entertainment from hunting trips), these are my Top 5 songs that you DO NOT want to play in the bunkhouse at night. 
  1. Dancing Queen by ABBA
  2. Kiss by Prince
  3. Macho Man by Village People
  4. I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
  5. Love The One You're With by Crosby, Still & Nash
This might be a strange list, but there was a guy on my recent hunting trip that kept playing the "Pina Colada" song!  I'm pretty sure he was just joking around, but you can't be too careful when there are guns around.

Big Clyde

1 comment:

RockStarTri said...

When I read the title of this entry I couldn't get "I Shot the Sheriff" out of my head.