Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh, Have You Not Heard?

I am mid-way through the week of counting calories and really being intentional about what I eat...and it is going well.  I know it is a long road, but I am feeling pretty good so far.  My knee was really hurting for some reason on Monday and Tuesday, but is feeling better now.

Riding in the Tour de Cure with my two oldest kids this Sunday, while my wife and youngest are at church.  I am so proud to be riding with them...their first race and my third.  This will be their longest distance and I could not be more proud of their willingness to take this challenge on. 

GuinneMick introduced me to The Family Guy...I have only seen one episode so far, but I laugh at it every time.  I don't know why I had not heard about the show...it was, GuinneMick's understanding that everyone had heard...

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Losing Harry said...

Love the Family Guy but I don't to watch it as much as I would like with a 5 year old running around. i guess that's good that I can't watch too much TV...right?

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I will riding the Tour de Cure out here where I live.

guinnemick said...

Right on my friend... One of the funniest episodes...

Big Clyde said...

Harry, I have the same issue with not wanting my kids to see it. That is why I have only seen one...but it is an awesome one!

Big Daddy, have a good ride and let us know how it went.

GuinneMick, agreed that this one is hysterical. Also, thanks for your comments on the earlier post. Your encouragement means more than you know. (did you see Rick's e-mail about the service issue?!?! Pretty cool.)