Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3...3...3...3...3...3...

Easter candy and ice cream still roam this house after the holidays.  I'm starting to get a cold.  Busy schedule this week.   All reasons why it could be a tough one for me and why I am feeling weak in resisting the temptations.

But I have a goal to hit for the week, for MayDay and I have to get my head in the right place.  So, I now commit to lose 3 lbs this week.  Not every week, just this one.

Check my results on Monday morning...it will be a 3 pound loss.  

Big Clyde

7 comments:

Sharon said...

You can do it!

Katy said...

We committed to losing the same amount of weight... 13 lbs, so I'm right there with you! Wondering how I can do it. I hope you avoid getting sick!

MongoDude said...

Yesterday, I ran a red light.
Today, I've got to make a run to Costco.
Tonight, if the weather is okay, I'm going to ride my motorcycle.
Tomorrow, I'm hoping to lift my spirits.

Am I exercising too much?

Twice the Man said...

3 you can do this week, next week 4

Zeusmeatball said...

Keep focused and you shall have it right where you want it. I know that a cold can really muss stuff up so don't get discouraged, just keep doing what you know works.

As Ever
Me

Al (losingharry) said...

You can do it Clyde!

Jennifer said...

I've been begging my kids to eat their Easter candy as fast as they can. Unfortunately (?) they do not have the incredibly poor self control around sweets like me - so the candy lingers. Ahhhhhhh! Keep moving forward Clyde - you can do it!