Friday, April 30, 2010

Top 5 Friday - My Newest Songs

Here we are again, with a new Top 5 Friday list.  This time, I'll share my straight up list of the most recent songs I have purchased (via iTunes). 

So, I present to you My 5 Newest Songs (because I seem to be in a "late 80's" mood lately):
  1. Der Kommissar by After The Fire
  2. Hot Doggie by Colourbox
  3. Anne's Song by Faith No More
  4. We Care A Lot by Faith No More
  5. Feelin' Good (Ooh la La) by The DNC
Okay, what is the most recent music you have added to your playlist?

Also, tomorrow is May 1st, so please jump in tomorrow for our final post of The MayDay Challenge.  I will post a short intro, then the rest is up to all of you who have been working towards a goal.  Looking forward to it!

Rock on, fun people.

Big Clyde

5 comments:

Al (losingharry) said...

I've been listening to some Nirvana, AC/DC and Foo Fighters in my rotation.

Mongo Dude said...

Hearing so much press (mostly negative) about Arizona, puts me in a country music mood. Latest iTunes downloads:

"I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here"
by Banjo Johnny and the Bone Pickers

"If My Nose Was Full Of Nickels, I'd Blow It All On You"
by Stuffed-Up Sam

"Forget The Night, Just Help Me Make It Through The Door"
by Gotta B. Gone

"You're The Reason Our Kids Is So Ugly"
by Big Slim & The Skinny Dippers

"If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You"
by Horsetail Henry

Good luck to all on the day of the big weigh in!

Susietri said...

Mongo Dude, you just reminded me of a cassette we had in residence at university - "The woman behind the man behind the wheel" - had classics very much like your selections.

Massive Marcus said...

I added some Tool songs from 10,000 days.

Bookgirl95 said...

I like Anne's Song, and Feelin' Good (Ooh la la). Anne's Song makes me laugh everytime, and I feel like dancing when I hear the DNC. :)