Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beware of Biker Gangs

I went for a nice ride on Saturday, but ran into these four outlaws, looking for some trouble.  Don't they look mean?


Rather than fight this gang, I offered to buy them lunch, on one condition...we would have to RIDE there.  They liked the idea of free lunch and become much less scary and much more happy!


With some desert miles behind us, we ran across this little taco stand and chowed down.   We didn't cause any trouble, but they made us eat outside. 


We agreed to join up and ride together for a few more miles (about 8 for the entire trip).  All in all, it was a perfect ride and they let me join their biker gang.  If you live in the desert, don't be surprised if you see us tearing up the bike paths.  I'll be the big one, with a huge smile on his face.

Eat our dust!

Big Clyde

12 comments:

Al (losingharry) said...

That looks like a pretty tough bunch there. I'm pretty sure that one kid in the first pic is flashing some gang signs. Pretty cool that you rewarded them with lunch after some exercise.

Matty O said...

HAHA, way to buy into their gang ;)

Twon said...

Looks like a fun time! mmm, tacos.

Sharon said...

haha, I like how you got them to do something fun and healthy. You should definitely get matching jackets made for your new gang. ;)

TJ said...

FUN! :) I love when activities are FUN and less like exercise! :)

midlife_swimmer said...

I so miss rubio's fish burritos! I used to get then in pacific beach San Diego..... Nothing like that here on the northwest.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I MISS RUBIOS!!! I miss good mexican food period, I was spolied when I lived in AZ, now in Ohio, everything here sucks.

CinciMom11 said...

Aww, how cute are they!!! Sounds like a great ride! Riding to get lunch is a great idea.

Massive Marcus said...

Oooooh Gang signs! LOL.

Thats a great way to spend some time with the family. Now you just need a name for your gang. Los Tire Tacos?

MM

Jennifer said...

Love this! So cool!

RockStarTri said...

Good stuff!

Julia said...

What a great looking gang:)