Food: Ate well, lots of fruits, veggies, egg whites and low-cal foods.
Liquids: Tons of water, quite a bit of the Lipton Diet Green Tea with BERRIES (new flavor)! This keeps it all moving and energy levels up. Coffee everyday.
- Tuesday: 30 minutes of stair-stepping and lifted weights.
- Wednesday: 30 minutes after-dinner walk. (Thanks, Tricia!). 2 sets of bicep curls.
- Thursday: C25K Week 1.1 (30 minutes...2.18 miles.) Walking and jogging.
- Saturday: Rode 13.7 miles to go to the movies. 2 sets of bicep curls.
- Sunday: C25K Week 1.2 and lifted weights
Weight Loss Highlight of the Week: Felt a lot more energy this week and found myself looking forward to exercise. Also, on Saturday, I saw that there are now over 50 followers to this blog! That is very cool. Whether there are 50 people following, 500 followers or only 5, I can assure you that I am grateful for your encourging words, advice and even the kick-in-the-tail that I get from you. Please keep at it. I'll work hard to keep the posts interesting and honest.
My Goals for this Week:
- Continue to pursue goal of 280 weight by June 20 for Mrs. Clyde's iTouchallenge!
- Changing my daily avg calorie budget to 1,800 or less
- Cardio at least 4 times this week (walking, cycling or stepping). (Thanks for the challenge, Mike). Weights at least 3 times this week.
- Working toward a big loss for next week. My weight loss pace has slowed over the past few weeks and I hope increased exercise will cause a dramatic change.