Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Flying Clydesdale

I am off to the Emerald City.  My two boys, Samson and CuppaJoe, are going with me to celebrate my dad's 70th birthday in Seattle.  The boys took one final picture of me at the airport before the flight.

It has been a busy week and I have been diligent about my exercise and nutrition.  I am confident that I will fare better on Monday's Weigh-In  than I did last week (although using a different bathroom scale might have some variation).

So, have a great weekend everybody.   I should get some good long walks and maybe some runs in (in a much cooler climate!).  Back to you on Monday!

Big Clyde

13 comments:

Dani @ WRW said...

What a special event! Enjoy your weekend!

Sharon said...

Have a great time! I hope your dad has a wonderful birthday.

~HoneyB~ said...

Have a fun time with your family Clyde :)

midlife_swimmer said...

have fun here in the northwest...hope it stops raining some for you. Today will be nice at least.

Massive Marcus said...

Nice pants

Duane said...

Have a great trip!

360lbsman said...

Have a nice trip!

Alan said...

You lucky guy! It rains here for like three months straight and now it's beautiful and sunny. Maybe you're bringing us luck. I'm curious, what did your dad say about your weight loss? My dad was the #1 critic of my weight. He'd ask me about it occasionally during our phone calls. So I started a blog, partly thinking of him, and four months in he asked, "How do you find your blog again?" Oh well.

Kimberley said...

Safe travels and have a wonderful time. Happy Birthday to your dad!

Patrick said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!
Safe travels!

Christina said...

Enjoy your trip and the festivities!!! I like that you're planning to stay on track and exercise. :)

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Have a great time, and how wonderful you can celebrate this birthday with your Dad.

Christina said...

Woohoo! Great job! I'm glad you had a nice run!

Thanks for thanking me for advice. With all the reading I do, I just can't keep the good tips to myself. :) I'm glad you appreciate my advice! Do you know how crazy it feels to give any kind of exercise advice? Totally crazy. :)

Running outside is so much harder than running on the treadmill, and I'm having big problems pacing myself out there. I think I could stand to learn something from you! What kind of run-walk intervals are you doing?