Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is It Hot In Here?...

...or is it just Arizona in the summertime?

Pardon the poor quality, but here is a pic I took in my truck at 5:06pm tonight, after I'd been driving for about 15 minutes. 
  • Yes, I was travelling North (N)
  • True, I have a lot of miles on my vehicle (103,540.6 miles)
  • Oh, and it was 111 degrees F outside!!!
Sooo, I am NOT going to run tonight.  The family is back together again and we are going to be in an air-conditioned theatre tonight, watching Toy Story 3!

Have a good night, everyone!

Big Clyde

11 comments:

Caratunk Girl said...

HOLY CRAP. I would melt. Seriously. Yeah, I wouldn't run either! That is ridiculous!

Al (losingharry) said...

That's one bright spot for living in the North...it is a very occasion when we break 100 let alone 111.

RockStarTri said...

Dude, you live in the desert. Newsflash: It gets hot there in the summer. Man up and hit the road or move. Of course the weather here sucks too.

Of course I haven't seen TS3 yet. That might be worth blowing off a run though.

Patrick said...

111 ??? Here, on planet Earth?

Alan said...

You should have come up to Seattle this week - 77 and sunny!

Jennifer said...

Air conditioned theater sounds like the only place one should be on a night like that! Wow!

Twice the Man said...

Hey its only 92 here today, but much nicer then Wednesday when the humidity was horrid

360lbsman said...

Oh my god! I used a converter to see how hot that is in celsius and it's 44 degrees C, that's sick! We had 97 degrees fahrenheit on our vacation in Cyprus and I thought that was way too hot! Damn.

ChristineKingery said...

111? Yup, I'd find some air conditioning pronto.

Kimberley said...

Dang! That is hot. Hope you are all keeping cool.

Miss S. said...

Sounds like a perfect stay cool plan to me!