Friday, June 4, 2010

Lost the Week


This week has been horrible in terms of my goals.  I had been sick for several days (and still stuffed up and not sleeping well).  Being sick meant that I didn't eat much and definitely didn't get in cycling or running.  Over the past few days, I have been catching up on work and travelling a bit, so I haven't been eating well.  This is only a short period, but I am very much off my plan that I have followed diligently for the past few weeks.   At least the fall-off was brief and not too extreme.

So, I'll re-focus now and get back on plan.  

Big Clyde

9 comments:

CinciMom11 said...

This week has not been horrible in terms of your goals!! When you're sick, your goal is to get better. Your focus is on a different, more important aspect of your health. If you went out and exercised while sick, we'd have to have Mrs. Clyde kick your butt.

Don't be too upset about not being on your plan while you recover. This is a lifestyle change, and it should be flexible. You have been exercising, and you've been eating less. That sounds good to me!

If you don't lose much this week, I think you should ask Mrs. Clyde for a one-week extension because you were sick. :)

Have a great weekend!!

Matty O said...

Great attitude on re-focussing!

Keep up the great work BC!

Patrick said...

Brief happens, good to hear you plan to refocus and moved forward. Go gett'em Clyde.

Caratunk Girl said...

Everyone has short hiatuses from training for work, sick, whatever reasons. Great attitude about re-focusing. I hope you are back to 100% soon!

Miss S. said...

Being sick stinks-it's hard to think about anything but how miserable you feel. Glad you are able to stop and refocus on what matters to you.

RockStarTri said...

It is a journey, not a destination.

Mike said...

"It starts now" has become a favorite motto of mine Clyde! And don't take a sickness as a weakness of yours... sick happens to all of us. Glad to see your goals are still in your sights.

Al (losingharry) said...

No worries...get better and back on track. You are doing great regardless of what this week threw at you.

Massive Marcus said...

You won't be sick forever. Whenever it is that you feel better get your game face on and take care of business.

MM