Monday, June 7, 2010

Weigh In - Week 14

Weight Change: Gained 6 pounds!

Total Loss since 3/1/10: 30 pounds

Today, I'm feeling: Still recovering from the sickness, but back at work and back on plan this morning.

Here's what happened last week:
Just a bad week.  I had a bad cold and slight fever.  I didn't workout more than twice.  I still have a sinus infection, which makes me not want to do much of anything and we have a stressful family-work situation.  Bottom line:  I didn't exercise and didn't control my food and I gained.

Food:   I ate just typical food, regardless of calories.  Not horrible, but not great.  Back on plan today, logging everything in to sparkpeople.com.

Liquids:  Didn't drink much water, compared to previous weeks.  Stayed well hydrated during the 5K though.

Exercise:   Lifted weights once and did one fast 3 mile walk this week and then the 5K on Saturday.

Confessional:   Didn't follow a plan.  See the results?  Good lesson for me.

My Goals for this Week:

• Drop the weight I just gained.
• Continue to pursue goal of 280 weight by June 20 for Mrs. Clyde's iTouchallenge!
• Cardio at least 5 times this week C25K (3x). Hill Climb (2x).
• Get back to 1700 daily calories of good healthy food.

Make it a good week everyone!

Big Clyde

9 comments:

Susietri said...

I always gain weight when I'm sick. Sounds like it's probably just water retention from the salt in the less than healthy food. You're back on - the itouch is close enough to gosh, touch!

Sharon said...

I love that picture lol.
Don't worry. If you get back on track today, it will come off quickly. You can do it!

Al (losingharry) said...

Since you are back on track a lot of that weight it gonna peel off next week. I can speak from experience on that one.

TJ said...

Feel better and you will be back on track in no time! You can do it! :)

midlife_swimmer said...

I think it's water. make sure your food is good fuel and work you body as much as you can... when i have a sinus infection I have a hard time leaning fwd on my road bike or swimming freestyle face down and get dizzy so I tend to hike an d walk upright until I get better.

guinnemick said...

I am still waiting for my shout out.....

Ups and Downs are part of the process.. Things can't always go as we planned.

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!" Rocky Balboa

Christine said...

Get back on track, Clyde! You can do it! Remember: Eat frequently but small meals. Drink lots of water. Plan time for exercise, even if that means just walking around the block.

I love the Andre the Giant photos up in this here blog.

Question: What are you doing to proactively address the work/family stress that you mentioned?

Miss S. said...

Those darn fat cells have a good memory. I know you'll meet your deadline!

Alan said...

Looks like you have a lot of good advice here, Clyde, so I won't burden you with more. I believe in you. (And those pics of Andre are great!)