Thursday, July 8, 2010

Belly Sweat Rorschach Test

Last night, my 9-year-old son (Cuppa Joe) and I walked/ran 5k in our neighborhood.  This was his first time doing it and we did it in 49 minutes!  Some running, more walking.  I could not be more proud of him!    As a running team, we must have looked funny because we wore nearly matching clothes (by accident) and are opposites in size.  I am 6'4" tall and he is, well, half of that.  This means that for every one of my steps, he took two...do the math on that one!

Just as Crazy Jim and I will try to do long Monday night walks (5+ miles), Cuppa Joe and I will now try to do this once a week.  

And now, I will switch the topic to something stupid and definitely gross.  Condolences. 

When we were near the end of our run, I looked down at my shirt because the last time I ran, my belly sweat actually formed an arrow on my shirt.  I know, right?  Awesome!  But when we got home, I saw this instead:

(belly sweat)

...and for the bonus round, this is the shot of the other side:
(back sweat)

Doesn't look like an arrow to me...or does it?  And so we begin...the Belly Sweat Rorscach Test!.  If you are unfamiliar with this test, here's the definition from http://www.dictionary.com/:

Rorschach test [(rawr-shahk)]

A test for personality traits that relies on a person's interpretations of a series of inkblots.  The test was developed by Hermann Rorschach, a Swiss psychiatrist of the twentieth century.


Now, pretend that there are no inkblots...just my belly/back sweat.  What do YOU see in these "creative" images?

14 comments:

Miz said...

That is so funny (and no Ive never seen the bellysweat rorschach---only the regular :)).
My husband gets him so goooood sweat patterns as well.

I shall have to examine.

MizFit

Kovas Palubinskas said...

On the front the original Mickey Mouse, when he looked like a rat. On the back, it looks like you have a miniature tank top on!

Matty O said...

smiley face on the front and a wolf on the back!

Love that you set up a weekly 5k with your sun STICK TO IT!

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Definitely Mickey Mouse on the front! The back? I'm not sure on that one.

I think it's great you and your son are walking/running together. What a great example you are setting.

RockStarTri said...

I see an athlete in the Rorschach test

TJ said...

lol so funny!

Christina said...

1. Dragon blowing puffs of smoke
2. Pitbull head

FUN!!

Great job on the 5k with your son! Family exercise is the best. I bet you guys had a blast! Making the 5k a weekly thing is a great idea. :)

Alan said...

A panda head on the back. If you ever perspire in the form of a religious icon, sell your shirt on eBay!

Cool you're running with your son. We've done a lot of father/son activity this week and it's great for all of us.

Cuppa Joe said...

You're back looks like a huge upsidedown nose.

I loved the walk, it felt like it was the best workout ever!

Kimberley said...

Mickey Mouse on the front and a doberman on the back.

LOL...this was a lot of fun.

Glad you are getting out there with your boys!

Kyle Gershman said...

I see Groucho Marx on your belly. Gosh...I got to get off the drugs.

Twice the Man said...

sweat is good

headbandlady said...

happy face on front...the devil on the back side!

fatty blogsticks said...

hmm, to me there's an angry mustachioed ringmaster on the front, and on the back is a cute little elephant, walking away. i'll go so far as to say it looks like freedom :)

... maybe i also need to get off the drugs.