Friday, July 2, 2010

Top 5 Friday - Coolest Inventions I Want!

It's Friday, so time for a new list.  Today, I listed the Top 5 Coolest Inventions I Want!  I am going to be a little playful here and choose all of my wish-list inventions from the SkyMall catalog that I stole from a recent flight.

Top 5 Inventions I Want:
1.  The Only Underwater Pogo Stick ($59.95)  Because it's awesome!

2.  Indoor Pet Potty Grass ($69.50) But why couldn't humans use it too?

3.  Telekinetic Obstacle Course ($99.95) This would help in my training for world domination.

4.  The Only Digital Camera Swim Mask ($99.95)  I don't know why I want it...I just do.

5.  Bigfoot, the Garden Yeti Statue ($98.95)  Kinda looks like me, coming out of the shower...but it's only 2 feet tall!

Okay, now it is your turn!  Please tell us what is the coolest, most fun or crazy invention that might be on your wish list!!

9 comments:

Kovas Palubinskas said...

The Moller Skycar (http://www.moller.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=57): Moller International has developed the first and only feasible, personally affordable, personal vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) vehicle the world has ever seen.

Miss S. said...

LOL-I love the big foot.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Well, ummm, that would be interesting purchases for wasted money, but def interesting conversation starters at any BBQ you throw.

TJ said...

OH! I love those sky mall catalogs! I like that big foot statue! :)

Patrick said...

I think I have seen those items in a skymall magazine on my last flight. Cool stuff, well I think so, my wive may not be so much into the big foot statue.

Have a Great weekend!

Debby said...

Not unreachable, and sensible too. I want this...REALLY A LOT!!!

http://www.tuvie.com/kitchen-sync-future-digital-cookbook-for-your-kitchen/

Every girl needs a digital cookbook!

Christine said...

The big foot is awesome.

I need an invention that gives me a body double, but sadly it hasn't been created yet.

Alan said...

I want a TV remote with a pager button, like the one we can use to locate our cordless phone. We manage to lose the remote about once a day. The technology exists. C'mon people! :-)

Al (losingharry) said...

The Flobee (sp?) The hair cutting attachment for your vacuum.