Friday, July 23, 2010

Weigh-In Week 21 - The Private Weigh-In

I choose not to post my weigh-in tomorrow.  It will be a gain...of several pounds I'm sure.  I don't really care and because I have come to know some of you, I really wouldn't want to alarm you with a number.

My boy and I had a great Dude's Week together.  We saw a good friend, bought some bike stuff, went to a bike shop for fun, saw a movie, exercised some, colored some pictures and just played.  We also had waffles, some pizza, some turkey jerky, and some gummi bears.  No regrets. 

My bride and 2/3 of my kids arrive late tonight and our lives will settle back in to normal.  Then tomorrow, we'll celebrate being together again as a family and I will get back to work on my healthy eating, running and cycling that makes up The Clydesdale Project.

Big Clyde

10 comments:

Kimberley said...

Glad you had a great week with Cuppa Joe!

I am sure it will be nice to be surrounded by the whole family again too!

spunkysuzi said...

Life sometimes happens and it's really good that you had some one on one with Cuppa Joe :)
A new day tomorrow!

Massive Marcus said...

I support you no matter what buddy!

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Nice little break and then back to work. We all need that sort of time.

TJ said...

We all need some time off to have fun. Glad you did! :)

Patrick said...

Keep having fun with the family. Weigh in, keep it to yourself, not a problem. Then get after the next weigh in, we'll be here when you want to share numbers. Wait, gummi bears?

Raegun said...

Sounds like some quality time with the family - enjoy!

Christina said...

Dude week sounds awesome! Have a great week back on track this week. :)

goingfor96 said...

I bet you'll be surprised how little it actually set you back. Setbacks happen, we'll get at it this week. Roll on, my friend!

Thomas said...

We all could use a break, even from workout. What better way to enjoy it than spending quality time with your boy and visiting a good friend, right?