Tuesday, August 17, 2010

19 Days Left in the iTouchallenge

Just a quick note to say that I have not done well over the past couple of days.  I don't binge, but I have been over my calorie levels just recently (so much for 1500 daily calories, huh?).
  • Felt elated with my new low weight on Saturday (but did not work out).
  • Busy day Sunday with church in the morning and then exhaustion for the rest of the day (didn't work out).
  • Trip to PHX on Monday, all day where I left early and arrived home late (yeah, didn't work out and ate poorly).
So, here it is Tuesday...I am guessing I am heavier now than I was on Saturday and feeling low on energy.  Got to eat well today and blast out a good workout tonight.  The clock is ticking and I only have 19 days left. 

Fear not...I got this.

10 comments:

Patrick said...

Well, you know where you stand. You know you'll feel better tomorrow when you wake up if you eat well and get in that exercise today. Take the 19 day challenge a day at a time, maximize the hour you have left in today and sleep well tonight.

Kovas Palubinskas said...

You're going to make it - Saturday's weigh in is proof of that. As Patrick said, one day at a time, starting today.

Happy Fun Pants said...

NICE John Goodman picture. :)

I know you have this. YOU CAN DO IT! :)

I actually thought of you quite a bit this weekend because your comment to my post on Friday meant so much to me.

You motivate me.

Also (and I know I've mentioned this before) but I heart "The Princess Bride"...so it's like you motivate me a little extra. :)

spunkysuzi said...

You know exactly what you need to get to where you want to be!! I have no doubt that you can do it!

Raegun said...

You have the right attitude Clyde - don't let a few bad days throw off your whole week. Just take advantage of your rest days and use them to fuel a fantastic workout tonight.

Rae

PS - Is that Steve Buscemi in the background of your John Goodman pic? He always creeps me out. All I have to do is pretend he's chasing me when I go for my run tonight and I'll be in good shape, lol.

Tricia said...

you can do this, we are all cheering you on!

Christina said...

Good, honest post. Clyde, you can do it! it's only Tuesday, so you can get back on track today and still be happy with your results on Saturday. Any thoughts on why you're low on energy? You said you've been going over 1500 calories, so it's not that you're starving. Any ideas?

I Said So... said...

Seems like we've all been busy lately...that time of year, I guess. Your pics crack me up!

You can do it! You are doing great. Keep up the great work and thanks for the advice.

Caratunk Girl said...

First of all, I love the Big Lebowski, so I love that picture of John Goodman "Careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

Secondly - I love your honesty. Don't let one bad day ruin all of your hard work. Try and put it behind you and keep chugging along. You are doing great, keep up the good work.

Ann said...

You can do it!