Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Travelling Clydesdale

I'm away for a quick trip and back on Thursday.  I did 7.6 miles on the bike last night and have eaten very well the last several days...I will do my best to navigate the restaurants on the business trip.

And though I am all about quality, not quantity...

I am amazed that there are 98 followers for this blog!  Very exciting.  Again, I know that some of them do not check in frequently, but it is fun to see that we are so close to that big number of 100!  I am also humbled by it.  This blog has been that key ingredient that has helped me to become more healthy and it is mainly due to the comments, advice and encouragement from all of you.  Thank you. 

Choose wisely, my friends.

Big Clyde

12 comments:

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Have a good trip.

Jams said...

Be safe! Remember to choose your indulgences wisely and get in any activity possible! :)

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Have a safe time!

spunkysuzi said...

Have a safe trip and look forward to your posts when you get back!

Happy Fun Pants said...

Yay :) Have a great and safe trip - remember to tell us all about it! :)

Lucas said...

Blog=accountability! :)

Have a great trip. I'm sure you will make good food choices, because if you don't, you know you will have to FESS UP here.

Luke said...

Have a great trip- AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Andrew Opala said...

I'm 99 baby! But I'm your brother in workouts ... just started. Good luck to us both.

Fat Daddy said...

Have a good trip my friend. Your blog pals will be here to share your triumphs with you when you return.

TJ said...

have a safe trip! :)

John Romeo Alpha said...

Proud to be #100 Big Clyde!

Scuttleboose said...

Safe travels! :) Congrats on the blog success (hence, your own success!)