Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weigh-In Week 25 - 10 Pounds To Go by 9/6/10

(I have been away from commenting on most blogs for the last few days, but I intend to catch up this weekend.) 

Weight Change: Lost 0 pounds.

Total Loss since 3/1/10: 40 pounds!  This is a milestone weight loss number for me. To hit Mrs. Clyde's iTouchallenge, I will have to be at a 50 pound loss by Labor Day.  Quite a challenge, but my lovely wife thinks I can do it...so I am still in this thing.

Today, I'm feeling:  Energized and focused...not cocky (like I might have been last week!).

Highlight of the Week:  One of my customers noticed my weight loss.  I even found myself surprised to report that it was a 40 pound loss.  By Labor Day, it should be 50 pounds!  By my birthday in December, in December, it could be 75!   That will likely be my next goal, along with the upcoming race schedule this season.

Food:  Again, I commit to a detailed list of what I eat that shows how I get to 1,700 calories (maybe on Monday's post), but it does tend to be a range.  For the first four days of this week, I didn't count calories and went above 2,000 easily (with no exercise).  To get back on track, I just ate fewer and more healthy calories and my weight went back down (with some exercise too).

Exercise:
Wednesday:  Ran 3.1 miles (5k)
Thursday:  Walked 3.5 miles
Friday:  Walked 3.5 miles, ran 2 miles
Weekly bike miles: 0
Weekly walk/run miles: 12.1

My Goals for this Week:
• Continue to pursue goal of 275 weight by September 6th for Mrs. Clyde's iTouchallenge!
• Short-term goal is to be at 280 by 8/28!
• Start the dumbell lifting program this week.
• Cardio will be walking/running/cycling for at least 5 days this week.
• Maintain about 1,700 daily calories of good healthy food.

Make it a good week everyone!

Big Clyde

5 comments:

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

You feel much more centered and focused now than last week. Looking forward to your food post. Please, please, please show pictures of every morsel. JK.

Go get 'em Clyde!

Patrick Mahoney said...

Let's talk about how cool it is when people notice weight loss. It's a total motivator. Nicely done.

Neighbor Ted said...

Again I ask, "why now?". I lived next to you for 5 years and could not make this happen. Was it because there was no hope for you to win the BEST LOOKING MAN IN THE CUL DE SAC award with me living there? Congrats on the milestone buddy, but I am truely upset.

Patrick said...

I do not think there is a better NSV than when someone tells you that you have lost weight. Ok, are you psych'd up for the push to labor Day? I am, ten pounds to punt my Labor Day, seems like an awesome goal!

Ann said...

What's your reward, if you hit Mrs. Clyde's challenge? (Or should we not ask?) :) I think you can make the goal, but you'll have to be focused. We're cheering for you! Neighbor Ted is a funny guy! Surely he knows a woman will always be so much more motivational than a neighbor guy - no matter how good-looking the cul de sac neighbor guy may be. :D