Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Big Clyde is (literally) on THE ROAD

...and you should join me.

This morning, I am honored to be doing a guest-post on The Road.  If you don't know, this is a great site about Patrick who has transformed himself from a pretty overweight, hard-living guy to a very disciplined and insightful triathlete, with great writing skills.

So, (I can't believe I'm saying this, but) leave here now and click this link to join me over there.  I also encourage you to look through his blog and check out a few excellent recent posts like this and this.

Oh, and by the way, tomorrow we'll announce a big challenge for the month of October.  It could be fun for us all to work together toward a goal for the month. 

Big Clyde

10 comments:

Zeusmeatball said...

Great article man, and thanks for the link to his blog, I think I will have to read a bit of it now.

I'm waiting not so patiently for my pedals to get here in the brown truck so I can rack up some more miles! tracking number says this afternoon and wouldn't you guess its suppose to be wet for the next few days :(

As Ever
Me

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

I'll have to check it out. Meanwhile, I linked to you on my blog today and said a few kind words. Check it out!

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Funny to read a post about Patrick that includes the word "pretty."

Patrick Mahoney said...

Yeah Kovas (the guy in the creepy Road ID hat) I'm a regular Muhammad Ali. That said, you are definitely better looking than Bob Roll.

Ann (-12 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Wilco.

TRI714 said...

ooooooooooooo Bob Roll has always been quite the looker !! I'm jumping over to check it out. Kovas and Patrick put down the boxing gloves, your 2300 miles apart and your reach is not that good.

Allison said...

I just found you through Patrick at The Road!

So glad I did! I'll begin following you and your Project! what a great initiative!

Stephanie Anne said...

Im a new follower, I found you from Forward Foot Strides!

I'm an Athena, and trying to lose a little Athena weight myself as I train for triathlons and road races.

Good luck on your journey, Ill definitely be reading!

Stephanie Anne said...

I also posted a link on my blog at www. runtohealth.blogspot.com

Stephanie Anne said...

whoops, I totally commented on the wrong post lol I will now copy & paste