Here is what DIDN'T happen over the past week:
- I did not go to a "dark place" and eat everything in sight (though that feeling could strike at any moment).
- I did not give up on my goals for OktoberFast.
- I was not arrested or detained in a holding cell, pending a court date.
- I ate pretty well, put in some miles on the bike and went for one run, though I should have done more.
- I bought a new road bike for my lovely wife, Mrs. Clyde. This is a much-needed upgrade to her 10-year-old Mongoose mountain bike that was NEVER used for mountain biking.
- I had a few work trips and worked a trade show last weekend.
- I spent a lot of time on a new obsession, which is still a part of The Clydesdale Project. (More on that tomorrow).
Please comment below and let us know how you are doing toward your goals!