Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Again, The Best Christmas Video Ever!

Went for a run, after a morning coffee date with my wife.  3.2 miles in 34 minutes.  This is a 10:25 min/mile pace and would make for my fastest 5k time!  I'll run on a track on New Year's Eve to see if I can possibly get below 30 minutes for a 5k.  Could be close!   Off for a short bike ride now (will update mileage later in red).

IronMan Challenge Update:
Running:  3.2 miles done (Goal: 13.1 miles)
Cycling:  14.5 miles done (Goal: 56 miles)

And now...

I showed this video last year, but I love it so much I am re-posting it.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Can't see the video for whatever reason, but more importantly I'm here to say Hi, see how you are doing and wish you well as the holidays get close.

Raegun said...

My ears are bleeding!