Friday, December 10, 2010

Update on Thursday's Run...and the EAP!

Just in case you hadn't seen it, I had a great short run on Thursday night and updated on that post.  I wrote:
I did it in 20:45!  That is a 10:22 pace per mile, which is much better than my recent 12:00.  I don't think I could have gone further, because I was breathing pretty hard during the last 1/2 mile (okay, the whole run).  My thanks to Patrick Mahoney for the special coaching for tonight and to the rest of you for the encouragement!  It made it more fun for me.

Patrick from The Road has been busy lately.  He re-launched his Endurance Athlete Project website, which is described as "a social network for athletes".  I don't Facebook, but I have signed on there and think it is cool.  Please go check it out.

12 comments:

Ann (-36 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Wow - awesome time, Clyde!! I completely missed that. Thanks for the follow-up posting. You did it, and I know your family must be so proud! Heck, I'm proud of you, and we're not even related. lol

Really neat ... what a great post for week's end.

Katie said...

Awesome run! I'm on EAP also :D. And one of your newest followers :)

Caratunk Girl said...

Yeah!! Awesome run! Congrats! EAP rocks!

Big Clyde said...

Thanks, Ann and CG for your cool comments. Much appreciated!

And you, Katie...so glad that you joined in! Thanks for following along. I like your site too. See you on the EAP.

Lesley @ racingitoff.com said...

Wow... rocked it!

Debbie said...

Way to go Clyde.. You are rocking...

Patrick Mahoney said...

actually shaving off 1:40 per mile is better than "better", it's amazing.

Nice job...

pinkvision said...

Fab! So brilliant when we exceed our expectations. Bet you're feeling real good! :)

Miss S. said...

You just keep getting better & better Clyde-great job!!

Tricia said...

great job!

Luke said...

Great job with the run!!

Thomas said...

Great job, Clyde!