Monday, February 21, 2011

I Sound Like Darth Vader

Guhhh...I am sick.  My chest is pretty congested, so I smear on VapoRub, take hot showers and am trying to pump the vitamin C and liquids.  No mileage this weekend.

I have a big project at work, which means I will be at my desk most of the week, so it should be low-key enough for me to heal up and get back to some running or cycling.

But for now, I have a congested chest, hacking cough and a voice like Darth Vader. 

Speaking of the Vader family, do you know about Darth's lesser-known brother, Chad?  Enjoy.

17 comments:

Kovas said...

Bummer about the illness, thanks for the video! Oops, watch that light saber.

Michael said...

I just got over an illness as well. Feel better soon and get lots of rest. Love the video.

J said...

Hope you feel better.
J

Andrew Opala said...

Get well, hard to feel sorry for you while I'm laughing at the video!

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

Hope you get better soon. Seems like it's going around!

tahoegirl said...

Get some rest. Feel better soon.

spunkysuzi said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

Jessica said...

feel better...

Bruce said...

Sorry you are sick, but great weight loss last week! Keep it up.

Raegun said...

Feel better soon - hopefully your cold doesn't stick around long. Great video!

Caratunk Girl said...

I hope you feel better soon!! Way to go on the weightloss over the past 2 weeks!! That is awesome!

pinkvision said...

Get better soon! Great vid, laughing so much did clear my sinuses...

John Romeo Alpha said...

Get better, and at least go for a walk or two to keep those lungs working!

Kimberley said...

Feel better soon BC!

Clive Chapman said...

Get well soon mate. Plenty of bugs doing the rounds like that in England too.

lindsay said...

Get well soon!!

Emz said...

Darth
vader
rocks.

wishing you well from a whole 120 miles away. ;)