Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weigh In - February 19, 2011

Weight Change:  Lost 3 pounds since last Saturday!  That means I'm down 9 pounds in the past two weeks. 

Today, I'm feeling:  Like The Dude after a good doctor appointment ! (minus the j) 

Here's what happened last week:
I ate very well (see below) and ran only twice.  I had a busy work week with an overnight trip and am looking forward to an easy week ahead.

Food: This week, I ate really well at approx 1,750 calories per day. Most of the food was proteins (egg whites, some cheese, cream for the coffee and non-fat milk), fruits and carrots. I did eat some fatty snacks a few times, but just backed off my calories during the rest of the day.  That's not a good healthy way to eat, but I think I am still getting past some sweet-tooth habits.

Liquids:  I drink mostly water and coffee, with a few green teas.

Exercise:  5.7 miles on two separate runs.  I fell far short of my goals here.  Need to step this up. 

My Goals for this Week:
• Drop 2 pounds.
• Continue to pursue goal of 275 weight by March 31st!
• 35 miles this week: 25 on the bike, 10 on my feet.
• Eat 1,750 daily calories of good healthy food, more green veggies.

Make it a good week everyone!

Big Clyde

11 comments:

Emz said...

freaking
awesome.

Keep it up!

Michael said...

Awesome job! You are doing great. Keep up the hard work!

spunkysuzi said...

Way to go Clyde!! You are going to reach each and everyone of your goals, of that I have no doubt!

tahoegirl said...

Great job.

Kimberley said...

Great work BC!!! What I am getting from you today is a real sense of awareness and I think that rocks!

RickGetsFit.ca said...

Excellent job on the loss, my friend! Especially the 2 week loss of 9 - you rock! Cheers, Rick

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

I've lost track of the iPod touch, but it you don't have it now, you'll have it back soon!

Raegun said...

Way to go. Great loss!

Adrienne said...

Nice job! Sounds like your on the right track!

Kovas said...

The confidence is key - way to rock the plan!

J said...

Great job on the loss!