Friday, April 15, 2011

Man Camp

These are my bunkmates at Man Camp.  Only friends are allowed to see you in your underwear.
Crazy Jim (my buddy) and I are off to Man Camp this weekend.  It is a Christian Men's Retreat in Williams, AZ.  Feel free to joke, but no haters please.

Mrs. Clyde strongly suggested I go to this, perhaps hoping I will become a better man, or at least grow stronger in my faith and get some much needed time away from work, etc.

Crazy Jim and I thought that we would get to skip a Friday at work, possibly drink a beer or two before the conference gets started and get some cycling in each day.  The retreat brochure promises "hours and hours" of free time.  Nice. 

So, we are off with bikes loaded.  I will come back with some nice pictures of our mini-road trip and hopefully, some decent mileage on the bikes.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Big Clyde

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Have fun at Man Camp!

Looking forward to the pictures.

I am just looking at bike rentals in my city...need to make sure I still remember how before investing.

Lesley @ racingitoff.com said...

I love that you're even bringing the bike on this mini-trip. The new clyde is committed! Have a great time in fellowship at Man Camp (could they not think of a better name for it?)

Adrienne said...

Man camp! I love it! I need to send my husband there. Enjoy it.

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

Bike camp - awesome! I need to get my wife to send me to a "camp" with "lots and lots of free time!" :-)