Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Obviously

I gained two pounds last week.  Over a two-week period, I am still down 8 pounds, but need to get moving back in the right direction.

What changed?  I ran fewer miles, ate heavier foods and drank less water.  My family returned from a week-long trip and I know that I just chose to be more casual about it all.  I certainly know that there are ways to fit low-cal and exercise in with family time.  But I was not making those weight loss choices last week.

Back at it today, though I need to get back on my running schedule, after missing my long run on Sunday.  I will get it in tonight.

Have a great week everyone!

Big Clyde

3 comments:

Bruce said...

I gained back some of my June Boom lost weight as well with family in town. I swear some of us are more disposed to pack it on easier than others. I can't imagine how bad it would have been if I hadn't put in all the running miles and hiking that I did.

On another note. You and me being running buddies would not only give us great cardio, but an ab workout as well as we laughed our way down the road!

Kimberley said...

Hope you had a great run!!! Enjoy the rest of the week!

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

This road can be frustrating. Last night, I was not hungry - at all - and could do nothing but think about getting a hamburger. Today it was pizza and I caved. Ugh. Back on track tomorrow. Hopefully for you, too, buddy. (But eight pounds in 2 weeks is great, too!)