Friday, July 15, 2011

Sportsmanlike

Fat Daddy is back in the blogging world and once again, I am inspired.  When I started blogging, I came upon his very funny site and was amazed at his steady weight loss through exercise and better eating.  If he could do it, so could I. 

And I did, until I slacked off. 

But I feel like I am back in the groove again!  Though it has only be four days, I have eaten very well and exercised consistently.   I am even starting to feel like an athlete again.

I am seeing it on the scale.  I will likely do my weigh-ins on Tuesday, which should show a good number.

Thanks for the feedback on my blogs.  I will be combining the two blogs into one.   It is fun for me to write some non-exercise-related posts, so I'll put them here and hope that you enjoy them when you get time.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

Mer and Mo said...

Always good to be back in a groove...always hard to get back to it, but when you do you feel reacharged and ready to go!!! Enjoy your weekend, too

Staying MOtivated MO

Christina said...

Welcome back!!! It feels good to feel like an athlete again, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to the blog combination!

Fat Daddy said...

Wow. Thanks for then shout out, Clyde. Your kind words and support have meant a lot to me. I'm also working on a full week, and using that as a launching pad to get things moving.

I'm looking forward to your non-weight loss posts too. Have a good weekend, BC.

MrsFatass said...

Yay for your getting back on track and YAY for FD being back in the blogosphere!

A good week indeed.

Kovas said...

Isn't it amazing how just a few days of doing the right thing makes you feel great! I'm right with you.

Bruce said...

I was hoping you would come back sooner rather than later and you did! Good work Clyde!

Kimberley said...

Thanks for the FD update...I was wondering about him just the other day.

Yay to getting back on track! I am waaaay back on track with fitness...I am going to work on the food when it feels right.