Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crash - Song #3

Okay, okay...I know that this list may be a bit silly (it's already wearing on me), but I like music and had fun thinking of a list of songs to commemorate the sale of my nice vintage Schwinn bike.

#3 on my countdown list is actually a video from the movie Mr. Bean's Holiday.  This was a great film for our family.  We first came to like Mr. Bean when our kids were of the perfect ages where they were still quite innocent and liked Mr. Bean's playfulness.

In this scene, Mr. Bean is trying to catch a chicken that has been loaded onto a truck in France.  His only chase vehicle?  A bicycle (that looks a bit like my beloved bike).  I love that he's not decked out in spandex, helmet and has no bike computer that tells him his pace and mileage covered.  That was what I enjoyed when riding my fun bike around the neighborhood.  And the song is pretty fun too!

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Don't give up on the last two. t's been fun. However after,you need to read, "It's Not About the Bike." :)

Kimberley said...

This is one funny video! Mr. Bean rocks!