Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 11 of the 31 Day Challenge

I have been behind on blogging, but have been doing well on my exercise, compared to some recent weeks.

So, I certainly have earned my 5 Day badge and am now pursuing my 10 Day badge for 10 Days of exercise. 
Not yet mine...but soon.  How about you?
I missed a few days and have some intense work events out of town over the next week.  Could be challenging.  I will come up for air on 10/19. 

I have seen that several of you have been more diligent and I commend you.  Keep at it.  We have 20 days left this month!  If I do something daily, I can still complete 27 days this month.  Good enough for me.

Big Clyde

7 comments:

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

27 would be tremendous, my friend. And yeah, with regard to your last comment, the full-time cloud cover has rolled in to Seattle! Time to plan an Arizona vacation...

Jessica said...

Hang in there Clyde!!! You are doing great ;)

Christina @ Just Running said...

Are you doing more exercise this month than you would have done without the challenge? That's what counts! It sounds like you're doing pretty darn well.

I wanted to run last night, but I have a big exam today. It's okay to miss some workouts so long as we stay in shape overall, and it sounds like you're doing that.

Keep it up, Clyde!!

Christina @ Just Running said...

Also, I LOVE your plans for the missile house.

Mer and Mo said...

You are doing great!!! Keep it up and we will all be here when you do come up for air...

Staying MOtivated MO

Kimberley said...

I can't believe I missed Day 10. Still going strong with the gluten free.

Keep at 'er Clyde!!!

Michele said...

Congrats on 10 days! Wahoo!