Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5 of the 31 Day Challenge

(Click HERE for a new post on my other blog).

For those of you have have jumped in on the 31 Day Challenge, how is it going?

We all have our own goals.  Crazy mileage, daily workouts, eating "clean" for the month, etc.    So, today is Day 5 and I am wondering how you are all doing?

As for me, I am very enthusiastic and doing well.  I have pledged to do some mileage (walking, cycling or running) every day and counting my daily calories.  I would love to have achieved a perfect record this month, but I did not workout yesterday.  I was up very early and drove to a meeting a few hours away.  I got home just in time to see a friend who is going through a very tough time and then to see my daughter get inducted into the National Honor Society at her school.  We are so very proud of her.

So, in my first four days, I exercised three times and ate well each day.  Once I achieve one more good day, I will have earned one of these:
If YOU have achieved 5 awesome days, then grab this image and post it on your blog.  Thanks again to Jess for creating these buttons for us all to use.  There are more to come, so let's all stay on track.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Big Clyde

9 comments:

Mer and Mo said...

Five days down for me - well, at this point it is 4.5 days at the moment - still have 1 hour of working out to do today...doing great and enthusiastic about this challenge!!!

Staying MOtivated MO

deanna said...

Thanks for the image to post on my blog. The challenge is helping me stay focused and accountable to get up and move everyday. thanks

oh_mg said...

Congrats to your daughter on making NHS! Good luck with your challenge, you can do this!!! :)

Kimberley said...

Great job on getting four days in.

Congratulations to your daughter.

I have been gluten free for the past 5 days! I will grab the badge.

Thanks BC and Jessica!

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

Way to go, Clyde! I'm doing well with exercise, so-so with eating.

You must be a proud dad!

Christina @ Just Running said...

You're off to a great start, Clyde! Jessica's badges look great. Congrats on making a smart kid. ;)

debkhershberger said...

I am so thankful you and Jess did this Challenge!!! WIthout it, I wouldnt have run my mile tonight. I was tired, and my legs, hurt. etc etc... BUT, I wanted to keep up the streak! So I did it!!!

Kat said...

DANG, I just saw this!!

Count me in!!

EmptyNester said...

Found you at Deb's blog- Weight Loss and God Whispers--and came over to visit. I'm now following. Looking forward to exploring your blog! Heading over to check out your other one too!