Saturday, March 10, 2012

How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up?


Big Clyde's purple flowery shirt is a bit roomier this week!
 That'd be "7",  Bob.

I am very pleased that I dropped 7 pounds this week...my first week of eating healthy and exercising well.

I ran three times, lifted weights, found the produce section of my grocery store and kept the calories low this week.  

My goal for this next week will be three-fold:
1.  Lose 2 more pounds.
2.  Stay on track with my 8k and strength training.
3.  Keep being awesome.

I also want to give some encouragement this morning to Alan from Pounds Off Playoff who is running his first 5k this weekend!   It has a brutal hill climb at the beginning, but he is working toward The Big Climb soon, so he'll do well.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Big Clyde

7 comments:

oh_mg said...

WOO HOO!!! Great job on the loss, and yes, definitely, keep being awesome :)

Debsdailylife said...

Holy Schmoly!!! Great job!!!! Keep up the hard work!!!

Tasha Gray said...

Congratulations! Amazing first week and I know you'll do even more amazing things!

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

Clyde, thanks for the shout out. I knew you could get back on track! You've done it before. Stay healthy, my friend.

Bruce Gudmundson said...

What a great start! Keep up the great work!

spunkysuzi said...

Awesome week!!! And those are some very do-able goals. Have a great week.

The Big Guy said...

Awesome man, just awesome!