Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fast Fifteen - Week 1 Results

I weighed in today and am pleased to have lost 7 pounds in the last week!  I am very happy and will hope for a 3 pound loss next week.  I know that seems extreme, but it is in line with my goal of losing 15 pounds by August 31st.  I also ate more veggies, less fat and felt no hunger in the process.

The strong start (inspired by Sparkpeople.com) has kept me focused so far and has caused me to eat so much better than I've eaten in many months.

I went for two walks (less than 2 miles each).  Other than that, I lost it simply due to the changes in my food choices.

Even though I am still very overweight, I feel better already.  I feel optimistic and energetic.  It's amazing what a week of better choices can do.

Thanks for the support and encouragement, everyone!

Big Clyde

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome job with food :)

Dr. Fat To Fit said...

Good job. Glad you're back.

Katie Duffy said...

That's a huge loss in one week! I've been using SP too. If you want some more support onsite, my handle over there is AthenaPower. Keep it up!

Al said...

Great job, Clyde. Like I mentioned in email, that's a great start and great motivation to keep going.

Debsdailylife said...

WOW!!! Thats an awesome job with the food changes!
You sound like my husband!! The first few weeks of his journey he lost enormous amounts of weight. (While I was green with jealousy and envy!!) Keep up the great work!!

responsibility199 said...

Outstanding! Beyond Outstanding!!

AlmostGastricBypass said...

A plan !!