Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Here it goes again

I lost another 3 pounds this week at the end of Week 6.  Total loss since August 9th is now 24 pounds.

(can you see the smile on my face?)

I may do a post or two on what I am doing, just so I can refer back to it if I ever de-rail.   But it is basically the following:

  • low-calorie of healthy food (real food, not pre-packaged weight loss stuff)
  • about 4 quarts of water
  • heavy cardio (running about 3 days per week over the last two weeks)
My body adjusted to lower-calories pretty quickly and I am not craving sweets, snacks, etc.  I guess my willpower has increased as my appetite has decreased.


Anyway, good times and I am feeling great.  More importantly, I feel like I can keep this up.

Enjoy your week my friends!

Big Clyde

6 comments:

downsizers said...

Congratulations. Great loss and great attitude. Take care.

Ann said...

awesome! I'm super jealous - but that is great!!!!

Dr. Fat To Fit said...

Good for you! You're doing awesome! Success begets success. Keep it up!

Rob said...

Well done 24lbs is brilliant.Keep it going, you never know it might even be helping me on the motivational front!

Lynn said...

Excellent! love the read about your progress!

wendyinjapan said...

Way to go! I am working on making the same changes as well. Low calorie, real food and more cardio! I look forward to reading more progress posts :)