Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weigh In ...and the birthday boy!

No loss or gain for me this week.  I shouldn't compare myself to several weeks of consecutive 3-pound losses, but I know that I have been deviating from my plan which has greatly slowed my progress.  But I am back on track this week and doing well again.

But today is an exciting day for me and my family!  14 years ago, our son Sam (aka Samson) was born. 

Such a happy boy!

...and patriotic too!

Sam is the Genie and his brother is the Sultan at a local production of Aladdin!
 
Happy Birthday!!
 Hug your loved ones, everyone!

Big Clyde


2 comments:

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

Very cool, Clyde. My boys are 12 and 9. My wife just got our videos from when they were little converted to DVD at Costco and I was surprised what a rush of emotion that was to watch them. Glad you are savoring the experience.

Lynn said...

Happy birthday (a little late) to your boy.

Are you back on track with your plan now? How are things going?