Monday, October 15, 2012

Weigh In - More good news

I missed my weigh-in post last week, but weighed in this morning and am down 4 pounds from my last weigh-in about 10 days ago.   I have also had some tummy trouble, so that could be a part of it.  Regardless, I am happy and feeling good.  

Since my last post, my daughter left us in sunny Arizona and visited Washington DC and New York for a week.   We missed her tremendously, but were grateful that she could have this great experience.   She visited the monuments, museums, a large publishing house and much more.  She returned home last weekend and we played all weekend.

The two of us are planning on doing El Tour de Tucson's 42-mile route in late November.   We haven't begun to train, so we'd better get on that soon.

Big Clyde

9 comments:

RockStarTri said...

Good news on the continued loss. You are doing great (and making me realize I need to get back on that focus)!

Next time she is in NYC, give me a ring and I'll keep an eye out for her.

Alan (Pounds Off Playoff) said...

Great job on the loss, Clyde! Yes, you better get training soon! ;-)

responsibility199 said...

Big high 5 for the 4 pounds gone bye-bye!

responsibility199 said...

You, those 4 pounds, they miss you. But don't pay them any attention, they'll give up on you and find someone else to latch on to.

Debsdailylife said...

We havent heard from you for a few weeks. Just stopping by to make sure youre doing ok, and still on track.

responsibility199 said...

YO... forget where your blog is at? Give us an update Clyde, please ;)

responsibility199 said...

Happy Holidays!

Debsdailylife said...

PPSTTT!! Hey dude!! Where you hiding?

Frederick Baker said...

I believe that the basic rules of keeping shape are the same for everyone. Though, everyone should adapt them for himself. For me fitness is the best way. When I stop going to the gym I immediately gain weight (unless I starve myself). For me all the diets are very depressive, I can not live without sweets and cookies, that’s why I choose fitness. Regular training is very rewarding: I’ve noticed my first results within 1 month, and it was an awesome stimulation for future trainings. When I feel tired I take Navy Seal Formula by Military Grade and it quickly restores my strength and enthusiasm. It also provides the necessary nutritional supply, which is vital when you are training intensively. Thus, nothing prevents me from eating occasional cookie or a bar of chocolate when I want it so much.