Monday, July 1, 2013

Big Clyde Rides Le Tour de France

As I crawl out of my comfort zone (such a procrastinator!), I challenged myself and my friend Tig to a cycling challenge, sponsored by mapmyride.com. 

The general idea is that you register on mapmyride.com and commit to ride your bike during the days of the Tour de France.  The minimum suggested distance was 100 miles,which is going to be a challenge in our desert heat and my lack of exercise lately.  I like a challenge and this is certainly attainable for even a casual cyclist on a steel commuter bike.

If this sounds like fun to you, join in!   Here's the link:  http://www.mapmyride.com/challenges/tdf/.   The dates to do your mileage are from 6/29 to 7/21.

See you out there.

Big Clyde

1 comment:

Debsdailylife said...

Awesome challenge!!!Keep us posted on your miles!!