Friday, July 19, 2013

Le Tour de France Challenge - Update Friday NIGHT!

No time to chat, but I just finished a quick 13 mile ride.  Of the 100 miles to be completed by the end of the Tour de France (Sunday), I still have just under 62 miles to ride.  

Back to work now, several commitments tomorrow for a friend's wedding, then church on Sunday.   Otherwise, I am still striving to complete this challenge.   I'll keep posting my progress.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

BC

UPDATE:  I went back to the gym late tonight and did another 12 miles.   50 miles left!

3 comments:

Debsdailylife said...

YOU ROCK!!!!! Proud of you and your commitment to finish what you started!!

Miss S. said...

Good job Big Man. No doubt you'll crush your goal!

Alan said...

Well, this time you're back at it ahead of me! Loved the juice fast posts. Eating like a 10 year old with a paycheck...pretty much nails my MO. Keep up the good work.