Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In

Down 4 pounds since last Monday!  The first week on a diet is always good for an impressive loss.   I'll be very happy with a 2 pound loss next week...that's the goal.

I was pretty disciplined with drinking healthy vegetable juices at least once a day (sometimes two meals) and otherwise just tried to make those boring "good choices" of salad vs. burger, turkey vs. beef, etc. 

Since I haven't been on an actual run in many months, I started slow with two 2-3 mile walks this past weekend.   I will steadily increase that to about 3 walk/jogs this week and at least one bike ride.

Have a good week everyone!

Big Clyde

4 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations on a successful first week back! Love to read more about your cycling endeavors as you move onward. I bet cycling season will start in earnest in the fall in your neck of he woods,

RockStarTri said...

Everything good starts somewhere.

Debsdailylife said...

Great job!!! Here's to a wonderful week two!!

Alan said...

Great job, Clyde. Keep it going!