Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In

Another solid week of good choices, but only one exercise session...a short 2.7 mile jog, which went better than I expected.

Loss of 3 pounds.  Very happy with that.   I continue to drink my homemade veggie juice for at least one meal per dayand one snack.  Otherwise, I just am trying to eat smaller portions and avoid unnecessary carbs like bread. 

For example, we went to an italian restaurant last week.  I split some pasta and a small pizza with my son.  Carbs + carbs.  But, of course, they served a small loaf of bread before we received "our meal".  I avoided that bread appetizer.  This was a small thing, but this journey is made up of the little steps, right?

I'm nearly one week into this month, with a goal of 100 miles (by foot or bike) by the end of the month.   Better get in gear, Clyde.

Have a good week everyone!

Big Clyde

6 comments:

RockStarTri said...

little steps lead to big results.

Michele said...

Yes, little steps add up. Congrats on a good loss. Can you share the veggie drink recipe that you make?

Debsdailylife said...

3 lbs. Thats awesome!! Did you get your three rides/walks/jogs in this week? (You told me I could ask!)

Allan Marsh said...

Keeping good shape is impossible without appropriate meals and well planned trainings. When I was working on my weight loss I found a lot of interesting info on militarygradenutritionals.com/blog. Training programms, diets, and other tips for athletes as well as for people who visit gym occasionally (just like me). I've read about dietary supplements, which helped me get enough nutrition without overeating and keep my body energized. Now losing weight is much easier for me.

Allan Marsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allan Marsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.