- drinking tons of water each day (to help curb my appetite)
- logging my 1,750 daily calories into Sparkpeople.com
- having a mileage goal or race in front of me to keep me motivated
- getting on the scale
- blogging (reading and writing)
I thought I might have "fixed myself", so that I would never again fall into bad habits.
I thought that I could "maintain", just by "wanting to maintain".
Well, it is time to get the band back together. I dusted off some items today and felt like I was gathering up my bandmates for a great reunion tour.
- low-cal yogurt (no ice cream)
- oatmeal (low-cal breakfast)
- mushrooms, egg whites and hot sauce for breakfast scramble eggs
- turkey pepperoni (for breakfast, or anytime)
- asparagus (not pictured)
- baby carrots (not pictured)
- Subway - ham and tons of veggies, no cheese, no dressings other than vinagrette
I will re-capture the magic. Some bands are even better when they reunite.