Monday, June 16, 2014

FitBit Friends

The FitBit Flex is a wristband that tracks your daily steps (and a few more things) with a suggested daily goal of 10,000 steps per day (which is approximately 5 miles).   There have been weeks when I have hit that every day, but lately, I have been far below that.

This has been pretty great for me this year for a number of reasons, but they may be pretty obvious (more awareness, daily activity, no excuses due to ease, etc.).

Dan commented on my last post that he would like to join me as a FitBit Friend (or whatever they call it) so that we can see each other's steps, encourage each other, etc.    That would be awesome.   my email is bigclydesdale@gmail.com and my username on FitBit is probably BigClydesdale or BigClyde...something like that (sadly, I can't figure out my own profile name).

I'll write more later this week about how I am choosing to eat better and the results.

Have a great week!

Big Clyde

1 comment:

Sean Anderson said...

I don't have a fitbit but I might get one soon. I like statistics! I didn't realize how interactive and social they are. Good to read you're doing well!