Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly Weigh-In - Week 3, 2015

I unintentionally changed my routine this week, but did not suffer from it.

This week, I lost 3 pounds which is great.  That puts me at a loss of 13 pounds in 3 weeks.  My clothes fit a lot better, but I've not lost enough that I think anyone would notice.  Fine with me.

My eating was off and on, in that I had days when I was closer to 2,200 calories, which included some sugar, Easter candy, etc.  But I also massively ramped up my exercise with FitBit daily steps of 20,000 (10 miles), which included running at a 12 min/mile pace.   

I am traveling this week and have a few days stuck in a conference room.   Bummer.  So, I will really have to watch my food choices and try to find the extra steps whenever I can.

Have a great week everyone!

Big Clyde

2 comments:

Daniel Weise said...

Well done on the loss and the 20K steps! My fitbit is back online and I'm working on increasing my daily steps. Keep up the great job!

Generic Levitra said...

Great Post and Nice Article.Thanks for sharing.